STARS Lottery saskatchewan 2019
Lottery Licence LR18-0113
RULES GOVERNING OPERATION OF A RAFFLE
- Age limit for ticket purchasers is 18 years and over. Purchase must be made in the province of Saskatchewan.
- Draw Dates:
||May 30, 2019 12:00 p.m. – Saskatoon Base
||May 14, 2019 11:00 PM
|Early Bird Draw
||July 11, 2019 12:00 p.m. – Saskatoon Base
||June 27, 2019 11:00 PM
||August 1, 2019 10:30 a.m. – Saskatoon Base
||July 18, 2019 11:00 PM
- Total prizes to be won 2,016, with a total retail value of $4,119,885 including all taxes and fees. LUCKY STARS 50/50 prize is a minimum guaranteed payout of $350,000 or 50% of gross ticket sales, which ever is greater.
- All draws (Loyalty, Early Bird, Final and LUCKY STARS 50/50) will be under the supervision of Black Fund Development Inc. and the firm of Stride Management Corp. and will all take place at the STARS Saskatoon base #21, 2475 Airport Road, Saskatoon, SK. Any person wishing to view the draws may do so by attending at the above location on the draw date(s)
The lottery draws including the LUCKY STARS 50/50 will be conducted using an RNG (Random Number Generation) system. The winning raffle draw number shall be determined from the pool of sold raffle ticket numbers. This will include the loyalty draw, early bird draw and the final grand prize houses.
- Board Members and Executive Management Staff of STARS (Shock Trauma Air Rescue Service and the Foundation) are not permitted to purchase tickets. Employees of Stride Management Corp. and Black Fund Development Inc. and their immediate family members residing in the same household are not permitted to purchase tickets in the lottery.
- Only tickets purchased before 11:00 PM May 14, 2019 are eligible to win the 1 Loyalty prize. Only tickets purchased before 11:00 PM June 27, 2019 are eligible to win the early bird prize. If all tickets are sold by the early bird ticket sales cut-off, then the remaining 2,018 prizes, including the early bird prize, will be drawn on July 11, 2019. If tickets remain after the early bird ticket sales cut-off, then the early prize will be drawn on July 11, 2019. The remaining 2,014 prizes will be drawn on August 1, 2019.
- The first draw will be the loyalty prizes followed by the early bird prize then followed by all remaining prizes which will be drawn in order of least retail value up to the prize of greatest retail value.
- STARS main lottery will only sell 155,160 tickets and will be sold at $60 each, a set of 2 for $100, a set of 6 for $250 or a set of 12 for $375.
- LUCKY STARS 50/50 tickets must be ordered in conjunction with your STARS Lottery Saskatchewan ticket. LUCKY STARS 50/50 orders will not be accepted after your original STARS Lottery Saskatchewan ticket order date. In the event that all STARS Lottery tickets are sold by the early bird deadline of midnight June 27, 2019, the LUCKY STARS 50/50 draw will take place on July 11, 2019. If tickets remain after the early bird deadline, the LUCKY STARS 50/50 draw will take place on August 1, 2019.
- LUCKY STARS 50/50 will only sell 441,000 tickets and will be sold at $10 each, a set of 5 for $25 and a set of 15 for $50.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded - no substitutes unless otherwise stated. All winners have one year from the date of the draw to claim their prize, with the exception of homes and vehicles. All grand prize home winners must claim their prize by the advertised possession date. Some vehicle winners will have a cash in lieu of option and must decide their option preference within 14 days of notification. All vehicle winners must take possession of their vehicle no later than 45 days after the final draw. Any costs associated with the delivery of a prize due to distance or unique circumstances will be covered by STARS. Restrictions apply for the following prizes:
- Travel – All travel prizes are valid for one year from draw date. Extensions will be granted upon request and blackout dates may apply. In the event that winners of travel prizes do not wish to travel to the destination that they won, will have an option to take an alternate trip of equal value or a Travel Voucher.
- STARS helicopter flights – valid for one year from draw date. STARS reserves the right to determine the date and the number of passengers on the flight based on availability of the helicopter. If the helicopter is required for mission activity, the ride will be rescheduled.
- All winners will be notified in writing by Stride Management Corp. and in some cases by telephone by STARS representatives of what they have won and how to claim the prize. The early bird, LUCKY STARS 50/50 and top 5 final draw winners’ names may be published in major newspapers in Regina and Saskatoon after all draws have been completed and a complete searchable listing will be posted on the lottery website at www.starslotterysaskatchewan.ca within 10 days following each draw.
- If a winner cannot be located after a period of one year from the draw date, the prize or equivalent cash value will be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by the Saskatchewan Liquor & Gaming Authority.
- In the event of a winning ticket stub having more than one name the licensee shall award the prize to the first individual identified on the ticket. The licensee and Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority are not responsible for resolving any disputes which may arise between different individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
- If any ticket purchased has been entered in a draw, no refund will be issued after the draw has taken place.
- For ticket enquiries please call 1.844.STARS SK (782.7775)
or mail STARS Lottery SK, PO Box 1515, Regina, SK S4P 3C2